September 09, 2008

Me news and Elsie pics

I started my last semester of my English degree last week! My classes are all pretty cool. Highlights include a seminar on the wackiness of Columbus (not the actual title..) and a film class.

Also, I just got back from a great weekend in Toronto! The boyfriend and I went to the Vegetarian Food Fair and the Royal Ontario Museum, and we ate at Fresh (of course) and I had my first visit to Fressen! It was nice.. and the food was swanky.. but it didn't amaze me.

...and now, some photos of my kitty sleeping in cute ways!


9 comments:

Amy said...

Awww your kitty is adorable! I love the backwards paw in the first shot :)

Carrie™ said...

I didn't make it to the Festival this year :o( Work wouldn't co-operate. Last year was a lot of fun, so hopefully next year.
I've heard similar things about Fressen. Not worth the $$. Next time you're in TO, try Vegetarian Haven. It's small, cozy and the food was delicious. Prices were pretty good too.

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Awwww... cute kitty - and I just discovered your blog, love it! Vegan Comfort Food is such a great concept!! Totally the way I cook too...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa (Show Me Vegan) said...

That sounds like a great weekend!

Meg said...

Love the kitty pics! So adorable!

Isabel said...

Wow, all the vegan food you make looks incredibly delicious! I'm a vegetarian, not vegan but I think it would be awesome if I had access to all these ingredients! Thanks for the comment on my blog as well. :)

VeganCowGirl said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so jealous that you got to the V food fair. Isn't that fantastic. I totally remember feeling bummed last year (my first year out of Toronto) because I was missing this.

I love the pics of your kitty. Super cute.

Enjoy the hell out of that last year...are you doing a masters afterward? I did mine at Mac in English and it was GREAT! Where are you studying?

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails